The Animal Law Firm is excited to announce that it is expanding across the country and welcoming four new team members to the pack! Read below to learn more about each new constituent:
- Robyn Jordan: Associate Attorney
- Robyn achieved a B.A. in Sociology and Criminology/Criminal Justice from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO. A Colorado native, Robyn then received her J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. In her spare time, she enjoys spending quality time with her large family and long walks with her extra large bulldog mix, Byron. Robyn is passionate in providing comprehensive and empathetic legal services to clients of all backgrounds and experience.
- Chloe Alder: Law Clerk
- Chloe is from Indiana, has an IU degree in English Literature, a minor in Legal Studies, and is currently attending DU Law School. She is involved in a variety of clubs on campus, and is interested in animal law and criminal defense. Chloe has two dogs, a corgi and a husky, and she has always wanted to work with animals— She plans on eventually starting her own farm animal sanctuary. Chloe and her boyfriend recently moved to Denver, and they have been loving it!
- Josh Hartsfield: Law Clerk
- Josh is a current second year student at DU Law school. He is originally from Arkansas but received his undergraduate degree from CU Denver. Josh has two dogs, Sonya and Ahri, and has been an animal rights advocate for his entire adult life. He spends his free time hiking, climbing, and running. Josh’s favorite activity is attending concerts at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Monica McCann: Law Clerk
- Monica is from Atlanta, GA and attended The University of Alabama, where she received a Bachelors in Biology with a minor in Natural Resources. She currently attends Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta where she serves as the President of the law school’s Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF) chapter, aka the Animal Law Club, as Volunteer Outreach Coordinator for the Environmental Law Society, and a member of several other school clubs and committees. With a lifelong passion for animals and the environment, especially wildlife conservation, Monica is interested in practicing a mix of animal and environmental law – with a dream of working under the Endangered Species Act. In her free time, Monica teaches spin classes, loves spending time outdoors, cooking, traveling, staying active, and spending time with friends, family, and her cat Oscar.